Monday, August 4, 2008

I love Wacom!



A lot of what you see in advertising photography is done in post. Sometimes I get hired to do post work on product photography. I don't share the "post" work I have done, but I did this just for fun.

Alison and I both love Wacom and decided to get her the new Graphire Wireless model. After over a month of waiting because it was out of stock it finally arrived, and I wouldn't let her touch it because I wanted to shoot it first. She loved this as I am sure you can understand.

This was a very minimal set up: white sheet, black paper, two lights, coat hanger, string, and a plastic riser. I spare no expense. The whole thing was shot in my kitchen on my d300. I also posted the raw file below.

I should note that this is in no way affiliated with Wacom, but they are fantastic and you should buy one if you don't have one already.

Thanks for looking and reading.
Photos by Adm Golub

No comments: