Monday, September 22, 2008

Cynthia and David Wedding Photos

Lately, I have been photographing more weddings, which is one of the new directions I'm heading towards. I really enjoy the spirit of weddings - everyone is abnormally happy and in a good mood, there is a lot of beauty, and I like the challenge and pressure of capturing significant moments. These are a few of my favorite photos from a recent wedding that I shot with Preston Davis. It was a really fun and interesting wedding because the bride, Cynthia, is from Kenya, and so a lot of her family flew out from Africa for the ceremony and therefore combined Kenyan traditions with American ones. Lots of color and energy. Photos by Alison Yin





















2 comments:

Anthony Myers said...

I like the one where the bride is dabbing her eyes. The b&w makes it look real classy. I like the cake too. Hope your having a good indian summer!
Anthony

Freshly A-Stoot said...

wow pretty pretty pics! you're so talented!